Welcome to the wonderful world of food safety and food microbiology! On this blog, I hope to discuss common food safety and food micro issues such as:
- “Is slightly ‘off’ food safe to eat?”
- “My milk is expired! Is it safe to drink?”
- “What does a ‘best by’ label actual mean for food safety?”
- “Why does the government not want us drinking raw milk? Isn’t it more healthy?”
- “What is raw water, anyway?”
- “Are home grown eggs safer than store-brought ones?”
- “Do I really need a meat thermometer?”
- “How worried should I be about superbugs (what are they, anyway)?”
I am also happy to entertain suggestions and questions–just contact me via the contact page.
I look forward to seeing all of you here in the future!